Happy Guacamole Day.
I wanted to share this recipe for one of the best guacamoles we have made yet. It is easy to prepare and it stays well in the refrigerator with minimal color change. No color change if Susan makes it. This is a smooth and extremely tasty guacamole.
- 2 large or 3 small ripe avocados.
- 1 large red tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped fine
- 1 Serrano pepper, chopped fine
- 1 cup of cilantro ( or until you get tired) chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp salt
Throw everything in a bowl. Mush it together with a fork until you like what it looks like. Grab something to eat this guacamole, summer squash slices, celery, or my favorite, a spoon. Enjoy.